Fulltime Live in Housekeeper/Cook job
A family of 4 moving to a new home in Wimbledon are looking for a top notch child friendly Housekeeper/Cook to help them out. The two sons are aged 8 and 9 and they also have a dog you must help take care of. Dad works fulltime but mum is around at home and hands on. It is essential that you can drive.
Your weekly duties may include the following, but some will be shared with mum and you will not do every duty each day:
• Helping the children with breakfast
• Daily cleaning, laundry & ironing – good attention to detail – you will create a system so that unused rooms will get cleaned only when needed.
• Walking and feeding the dog – shared with family
• Cooking the evening meal (typically 3 nights a week)
• Occasional dinner party – no more than once a month
• Meeting and greeting guests, handling deliveries and liaising with contractors
• Stock supplies, online orders and running errands
• Occasional driving the boys to matches/friends’ houses
• Up to 2 nights babysitting each week if needed
The ideal candidate will be discreet, flexible, professional, child friendly and looking for longevity. You will not be required to travel with the family, but instead house and dog sit when they go away.
House: 4 storeys, 6 bedrooms
Hours: 5 day week, Tuesday- Saturday, 7.00am – 7.00pm with a 2 hour break in the day.
(Option two if you prefer: 5.5 days each week, with days off as Sunday and half a day off in the week).
Accommodation: Your own amazing private self-contained separate annex apartment (500sq ft) with kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, living room and own front door
Salary: £500 - £550 net per week depending on if working 5 or 5.5 days.
Start: Mid-January 2020
Vacancy Number: 55665
Consultant to contact: Dominique Keen