Part time or Full time Housekeeper/Cook, Regents Park, London
Our clients, a lovely family of three, are looking for a proactive and committed part time or full time Housekeeper who has demonstrated longevity in their previous roles.
The family is Mum, Dad, and their 2.5-year-old child. The candidate for this role will be required to take their holidays outside of school holiday periods.
The ideal candidate for this role would be a good cook, who is energetic, proactive and has good communicational skills.
Your duties to include:
- General cleaning
- Laundry and Ironing
- Making beds and changing the bedsheets
- Restocking pantry
- Cooking, following recipes (lunch and dinner - same meal just a larger portion to be enough for both occasions + ad hoc breakfast prep)
- Polishing silver
- Sort dry cleaners and hand wash delicates
House: 5 bedrooms, 5 floors (there is no lift) - 4,500 square feet
- Part time: Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday; OR Monday, Friday, and Sunday
- Full time: Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday; or Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday
- Part time: Monday/Wednesday and Saturday 7.30 am to 3.30 pm and Sunday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm - a total of 24 hours per week
- Full time: Monday/Wednesday and Saturday 7.30 am to 3.30 pm; Friday 3 pm to 9 pm and Sunday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm - a total of 30 hours per week
Salary: £13 -£15 net per hour
Other staff employed: Full time Live in Nanny and a Full time live out Housekeeper who works 4 days per week
Vacancy Number: 93465
Consultant to contact: Melinda Nagy (part time) and Anisa Sykes Lane (full time)