(93536) HOUSEKEEPING ASSISTANT JOB
The Housekeeping Assistant reports to the Head Housekeeper or in his/her absence to the Assistant Head Housekeeper or Housekeeper.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND RELATIONSHIPS
You will be expected to:
1. Complete all duties as detailed on the checking lists provided by Housekeepers.
2. Carry out the cleaning of bedrooms and bathrooms as allocated (up to14 per day once fully trained).
3. Ensure all clean linen is taken from the Linen Room and soiled linen returned as required.
4. Take guest's personal laundry to Linen Room.
5. Complete additional morning duties as required, keeping corridors on own section clean and tidy at all times.
6. Ensure trolleys are kept tidy and well stocked.
7. Keep cupboard and all service areas clean and tidy.
8. Provide housekeepers with information regarding the state of rooms to ensure guests’ room requirements are met in time for check in.
9. Other daily duties as set out by the duty Housekeeper.
10. Return any lost property to Housekeeping Office suitably marked.
11. Be correctly dressed at all times whilst on duty, you must provide your own suitable footwear which must be non slip with a fully covered sole
12. Work with colleagues to reduce energy costs and consumable waste across the Club
13. Promote the facilities to increase sales throughout the resort
14. Work flexibly to achieve the resort Standards
15. Carry out other duties as identified from time to time, this job description reflects the current situation, but is subject to change
- 40 Hours per week
- Salary £10 to £11 per hr
- Start date ASAP
- Job Reference 93536
- Consultant Cristina Ciorba
- Please send your cv to email@example.com