Housekeeping assistant Job
A client of ours -a beautiful hotel set in 144 acres of some of the best North Devon.
Are currently looking for a Housekeeping assistant full-time and part-time can be flexible with shift patterns.
· Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures.
· Cleaning and sanitising toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops, and sinks.
· Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen area.
· Making beds and changing linens.
· Washing windows.
· Vacuuming and cleaning carpets and rugs.
- Are outgoing and friendly
- Are well-presented
- Enjoy working with people
- Like to live in a remote location
Benefits & package:
Accommodation provided (own room, with shared bathroom), uniform, and meals on duty
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- Discounted or free food
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
For more details, a full job specification can be sent over to applicants
Hours: 40 hours per week
Responsible Consultant: Cristina (firstname.lastname@example.org )