A lovely client of Greycoat Lumleys is looking for a live in housekeeper/ security/ dog care for a month of December.
This 7 bedroom estate is in rural area Kent and you will be provided your own newly renovated cottage for your stay.
There is two adults and two university aged children in the family. Parents will be leaving for a holiday for the month and the children in the university might occasionally live in / visit the property until 21st of December.
Your duties to include:
- Look after the security of the property
- Collect post, parcels etc.
- Housekeeping duties and keeping the house clean and tidy during the absence of the family
- Laundry and ironing when the children are visiting
- Taking care of a lovely small dog: daily walks, feeding, keeping company
- Update the client
- Other small duties that might be required to keep the house running eg. sweeping outside etc.
This is a great temporary opportunity for someone who has similar experience, is pet friendly and happy to live in rural for a month!
Duration: 1st of December - 6th of January
Location: Rural Kent
Live in: Own newly renovated cottage (partners allowed)
Job ID: 97690
Responsible Consultant: Emmi (email@example.com)