Part time Housekeeper / Cook job in Belgravia, London
A Gentleman in Belgravia is looking for a super dog friendly, efficient Housekeeper/Cook to help him out. He is in London on average 6 months of the year as he travels a lot and spends time in his other residence in Miami.
Whilst the Gentleman is away, you will need to do full deep cleaning of his London property. You may also on occasion be required to look after his 2 (sometimes 3) little dogs, although they usually tend to travel with him. The third dog is his sons. You must be completely flexible for this. The gentleman also has a girlfriend who stays with him regularly.
Duties will include:
• Caring for the two dogs - prepping their food daily, walking them in the park – up to 3 times a day from 40 minutes to 1 hour each time.
• Preparing breakfast, lunch and dinner when in residence – must be a competent cook
• Keeping refrigerator clean and discarding out-of-date items
• Tidying and cleaning bathrooms, bedrooms and living areas
• Polishing brass and silver, antiques and fine furniture
• Collecting, washing, ironing and returning laundry to the appropriate place.
• Managing the wardrobe
• Answering door
The ideal candidate will be a dog lover, have great attention to detail, good sense of humour and a can do attitude.
House: 3 bedroom apartment
Working days and Hours: Sundays only 8am – 8pm
Salary: £12 per hour
Consultant to contact: Lina Sannesdotter