Live Out Housekeeper / Nanny job in Kingswood, Surrey
Live Out Housekeeper / Nanny required near Kingswood, Surrey Start ASAP
Lovely informal family with 2 school aged children and baby need a daily housekeeper / nanny for their beautiful newly renovated large 6 bed home over 3 floors. We are looking for someone who is organised and proactive with a friendly, warm and discrete personality who can fit in with their family life.
The role is 60-70% Housekeeping and the rest of time childcare and general support for Mum. We need someone who is able to be flexible and also who loves animals as the family have 2 small friendly dogs.
Baby experience is essential and Doula experience would be an advantage. The family also travel extensively during school holidays so you must be open to travelling with them for periods from a few days to 6 weeks at a time.
Duties to include
- Hands on Housekeeping, Cleaning , Washing and Ironing
- Cooking- will involve preparing light healthy meals for the family on occasion- this usually would include preparing a cooked breakfast for the children. The family enjoy a varied international Cuisine
- Wardrobe management and organisation
- Childcare, general helping with the children as needed.
- Getting the children ready for school, School runs and pickups
- Helping with the dogs, walking and feeding
- Baby sitting ( will be paid in addition by arrangement)
Driving essential, you must be a confident driver happy to drive the family vehicle for school runs. Must have own car to get to the property.
Hours Mon-Fri 40 hours per week
Salary Approx £500 npw Additional hours will be paid at a rate of £12 per hour
Job reference 93343
Responsible Consultant: Emmi (email@example.com)