Temporary Head Housekeeper role in Greece
A lovely client of Greycoat Lumleys is looking for a professional and discreet head housekeeper or house manager to work in their 8 bedroom villa.
This role will take place 15th of July to 31st of August in Greece.
The ideal candidate for this role will be highly organized, have an excellent attention to detail, work well under pressure and have previous experience managing staff and ensuring smooth run of a house/villa.
Duties to include:
- Ensuring the house is kept spotless at all times and checking standards are upheld across the villa
- Cleaning – including care of marble and silverware
- Laundry – including care of fine fabrics and bed linens
- Keeping house fully stocked, including fresh food, drinks, other supplies
- Keeping the pool bar and tennis court well stock with drinks
- Working closely with a chef and overseeing 2 x housekeepers
Languages: English (Fluent), Greek (in advantage)
Days and Hours: 6/7 days a week, 8 Hours a day (8 AM - 4PM)
Salary: Within the market rate/ Negotiable, Travel Costs will be covered
Job ID : 93235
Responsible Consultant: Emmi Heikkinen (email@example.com)