JOB DESCRIPTION: Live in Short Term Housekeeper job
A Semi-formal household in Winchmore Hill, North London, are looking for a Live in Housekeeper to help them out. Mum and dad have a 15 month old son who mum takes care of and dad works full time.
They are looking for the Housekeeper to live in with them now and then possibly live out once mum and dad have had the Covid vaccine (hopefully May/June time).
Your duties will include:
- Detailed cleaning- care of marble bathrooms and delicate surfaces such as granite work tops
- Laundry, ironing and wardrobe management
- Organising linen
- Restocking of household goods including writing lists for mum to order online
- Running errands
- Liaising with contractors & the gardeners
- Cooking is just a bonus if you can
- You must be happy to travel to their holiday home in the summer if needed
The ideal candidate will be child friendly and able to ensure the home runs smoothly so mum can focus on taking care of her son.
House: 3 storeys, 5 bedrooms
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8.00am – 5.00pm with lunch break
Accommodation: Your own bedroom, bathroom and sitting room on the top floor of the house.
As mum suffers badly from Asthma you must be happy to isolate with the family during Covid until they have been vaccinated in hopefully May/June time, only going out for a walk or exercise. All groceries and toiletries are currently ordered online.
Salary: £500 net per week (live in salary)
Vacancy Number: 91269
Consultant to contact: Sahar Yassin