Housekeeping Supervisor Job (94843)
A client of ours -a luxury hotel, private members` club and conference centre is looking for Housekeeping Supervisor to join their team ASAP.
Experience we expect:
- Operational knowledge across Housekeeping Department.
- Background in hotels is preferred – so you will understand how we work
- Customer service skills, standards driven, good organisational skills
- To be able to make decisions in a fast paced environment and to enjoy it
- To be able to manage the team and resources available to ensure that the departments are equipped for service via cost controls.
- Ability to communicate to and motivate your team providing day to day leadership and direction
- Be able to use computer systems
Your responsibilities will be:
- To be out and about in the hotel, supervising the day to day operation and ensuring exceptional guest service
- To encourage and support the team to provide an outstanding service to our guests
- To ensure prompt resolution of customer complaints
- To develop and train the team to be able to deliver their job brilliantly so that we get great feedback from guests
- 40 Hours per week
- Salary £ 21.632 GPA
- Start date ASAP
- Job Reference 94843
- Consultant Cristina Ciorba
- Please send your cv to email@example.com