Greycoat Lumleys are seeking an Inventory and Stock Administrator. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a fast-paced and rapidly growing company. The great team focus on putting their own style on their specialist industry.
- Liaising with Suppliers and responding to both client and colleague requests
- Work experience as a Logistics Administrator, Warehouse Administrator or similar role
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Maintain updated records of orders, stock, suppliers and customers
- Experience with software systems, databases and HMRC. Ability to pick up new platforms/software easily
- Have initiative and enjoy working as part of a team
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Oversee the levels of our warehouse stock and place orders as needed
- Provide information to clients about status of their goods, orders, stock
Days: Mon - Fri
Job Number: 96975
Consultant: Lesley Jones