A brilliant, and long-standing, catering and events company in London is recruiting for a Junior Sous Chef to join their re-emerging team! This is an exciting role to step up and support the current Executive Chef and the Executive Sous and ensure that the team is doing really well post-Covid. This is quite a creative role and will give the right candidate a creative outlet for what they want to do.
- Working closely with the Head Chef and Executive Sous and supporting them to run the kitchen effectively
- Managing the team in the absence of the Chefs above
- Being creative and coming up with exciting new concepts
- Menu development
- Assisting with tastings
- Have a passion for a food
- Are a good people and team manager
- Inspire people daily and come up with a good style of working
- Love what you do and strive to produce excellent quality
- Are extremely creative and have great ideas around new food styles and presentation of dishes etc.
- Have experience in running an events kitchen
- Strive to be the best
Salary: £30,000 to £33,000 and then anything over 40 hours is overtime!
Hours: As required, but paid overtime
Location: SW London
Responsible Consultant: Diana (firstname.lastname@example.org)