Kitchen Porter Job
A client of ours – event company , is looking for a Kitchen Porter to join their team ASAP. They are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, reliable Kitchen Porter.
Primary Role: The Kitchen porters are responsible for ensuring the hygiene standards and cleanliness are adhered to at all times. The porter is also responsible for maintaining the cleaning equipment, safe chemical usage, and storing in the cleaning section.
- Preparing the dishwashing section prior to each shift
- Ensuring all crockery, cutlery, etc. is cleaned according to the hygiene standards. And is available to the chefs ready for service
- Ensuring they report for duty on time and dressed appropriately
- Ensuring safe hygiene practices are maintained at all times
- Ensuring the highest quality of cleaning is maintained on a consistent basis
- Ensuring legal compliance with hygiene regulations
- Ensure all work areas are kept clean and tidy and are completely cleaned at the end of each shift
- Receiving all goods
- Unload food and equipment deliveries.
- Ensuring the kitchen and sushi bar is cleaned in preparation for the next day
We are looking for someone:
- Energetic and enthusiastic about what they do
- Good command of English
- Responsible for receiving goods
- Able to meet the Restaurants Hygiene standards