Lady's Maid - Qatar
We are currently seeking a highly organised lady's maid to work closely with the lady of the house.
The family has an immediate need for a candidate to be based in Qatar but will included international travel, including frequent visits to London (Post Pandemic)
- Front of House service, meeting and greeting guests
- Accompanying the principle when requested
- Managing a VIP wardrobe and setting up a digital wardrobe inventory and up-to-date inventories at all times.
- Accompanying the family to different countries (when requested)
- Keeping good order for the dressing table, stock and supply of cosmetics and toiletries
- Serving principal, running errands
- Set-up of residences and/or hotels to principal’s needs
- Professional packing and unpacking, coordination of luggage
- Organizing the day for the principals and coordinating with external and internal departments
- Chauffeur responsibilities when and where required during the daily schedule
- A keen eye for details and a good capacity to adapt to any request or situation.
- You will be working with a team of staff and looking after family members and VIP guests so you must be competent in your skills and willing to learn new ones to meet the family requirements.
- You must be happy and available to travel with the family when requested.
- Able to work alone without supervision and plan ahead for the coming days
- Tech Savvy - good knowledge of using iPhones, iPads, MacBooks is a MUST.
Start Date: To start ASAP but willing to wait for the right candidate.
Salary: Negotiable (Tax Free)
Accommodation: Own bedroom with ensuite,
Hours & Days: 12 hours day and one day a week off.
Consultant: Andy Hodges
Job No. 91929