A client of ours - a luxurious Member's Club with an astonishing historical background in Central London is looking for a Linen Porter/Kitchen Porter
The role holder will work as part of the wider hospitality team to deliver exceptional service to the Members and their guests.
- Medicash benefit and discounted foot person.
- Generous holiday allowance increasing with length of service.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pension scheme with generous employer contributions.
- Meals on duty.
- Free uniform
- Occupational health service.
- Training and development opportunities
We are looking for someone:
- Be Self-motivated as you will on occasion be working alone to meet your productivity and standard targets.
- Flexible – to enjoy working different shift patterns and seeing the operation on different days of the week including the weekends
- Be standards driven to meet the cleanliness levels required.
- Have good people skills – to greet guests that you see and to work well in a team during large events - we want work to be fun for all of our employees.
- Friendly and helpful manner to internal customers at all the time
Your responsibilities will be:
- Collecting dirty linen from each allocated floor.
- Counting linen, maintaining correct stock counts, strict control of deliveries.
- Transporting linen in cages for collection.
- Delivering fresh linen to the linen rooms.
- Working and cooperating with colleagues to enhance the guests experience at all times.
- Follow the company control procedures in accordance with company internal audit requirements
- Follow and maintain Health and Safety standards and procedures
- Ensure you are always prepared for work.
- Be energy efficient within the department, turning off lights, equipment etc when not in use.
- Agree objectives for self-development in line with the department's objectives.
- Develop own skills and knowledge through training and communication and cooperating with colleagues in all departments.
- Any other reasonable request by Management.
- Hours: 40 hours per week at £11.30 per hour,5 from 7 days
- Salary:£23,504 GPA
- Start: ASAP
- Job ref number: (100157)
- Responsible Consultant: Cristina (firstname.lastname@example.org )