Live-in Formal Butler job, Northamptonshire
A returning client of Greycoat Lumleys is looking for a formal Butler to join the fully staffed household in Northamptonshire.
The house is home to two principals and the young son. It consists of 14 bedrooms spread across 3 floors.
The successful candidate will have prior experience working within formal household, be well-presented and have a can-do attitude. Due to the location of the property, it is vital the candidate is able to drive. From time to time, the occasional travel will be required.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Formal table service and service of drinks
- Valeting, including clothing and shoe care
- Care of the wine cellar
- Cleaning of silver and care of fine antiques and art
- Organisation of shoots and care of guns
- Flower arranging and table decorations
- Meeting and greeting of guests
- Occasional cooking of simple family meals
Accommodation: Separate flat in the guest wing
Working hours: Six days a week when in residence
Salary: £50,000 GPA
Job number: 96343
Responsible consultant: Aaron Lebon (firstname.lastname@example.org)