We are working with a school in South West London to source a Live in cleaner/house keeper. This school provides fully catered, managed accommodation to the ladies living within the estate. The purpose of this job is to provide a high standard of cleaning and housekeeping services to ensure that the building is always representable and provides a comfortable place for residents and employees to work and live.
- Fully paid for accommodation comprised of; private room, and share of (with one other lady) bathroom, kitchen and TV room
- Bills and Internet included
- Free meals whilst on Duty
- Full bedroom clean only 3 times per year
- To assist with food preparation and service for residents during dining term times.
- Cleaning accommodation and staff areas as per designated routine as well as some ad-hoc request from line manager (bedrooms are cleaned only 3x per year)
- Cleaning accommodation and staff areas as per designated routine as well as some ad-hoc request from line manager
- Room-setting and other set up other amenities
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures
- Cleaning and sanitising toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops, and sinks
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen area
- Washing windows
- Vacuuming and cleaning carpets and rugs
- Sweeping/vacuuming, polishing, and mopping hard floors
- Using any cleaning equipment such as vacuums, mops, and other cleaning tools
- Cleaning mirrors and other glass surfaces
- Experience / Knowledge of and experience in Cleaning and Sanitising
- Knowledge and experience of cleaning methods and systems
- Awareness of Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) regulations Understanding of Housing related Health and Safety issues and standards.
- Security and safety conscious
- Patient and able to gain residents trust and sensitive to their needs
- Good organisational skills, the ability to be flexible and work unsupervised and to plan and prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
For more details, a full job specification can be sent over to applicants
Hours: 40 hours spread across the working week, required to work 2 (on the rare occasion 3) weekends out of 4
Responsible Consultant: Kelly B (firstname.lastname@example.org)