Live in Summer Couple Job, Buckinghamshire
We have a lovely positions for an energetic, pro-active and hardworking couple to take care of a beautiful property and its principal and guests from June – September.
The ideal couple will have previously worked in chalet or on yacht and have a strong hospitality background, it is essential one part of the couple is a strong cook. Ideally a couple who enjoy the water and are confident with boats.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Cooking, formal and informal ( for up to 10 people)
- Hosting, the principal and their family and friends.
- Front of house - Meet and greet guests
- Serve drinks and canapés
- Provisioning for the household
- Driving duties
- Local errands
- Accompany the principal on boat trips
- Prepare the exterior of the house for the day
- Liaise with the housekeeping and laundry team.
Working months: June – September 2021
Working week: 2 days a week, to be taken during the week
Salary: £900 - £1000 npw - combined
Accommodation: A cottage is provided
Job reference number: 92959
Responsible consultant: Nicola Forster