Live In Couple Job, nr Henley on Thames
An excellent opportunity for a Couple to work in a historical 18th century property that is situated on the river with stunning views, the property is the main residence for a family of 4 who live their full-time. They have 2 children aged 13 and 11 years old, the eldest is a weekly border and the youngest is at day school. The man of the house often is away during the week on business.
TThe property is a large 9 bedroom property over three floors, (the top floor with 4 bedrooms is only used when they have guests) a Part-time daily cleaner is employed who as a Housekeeper you will work with to maintain the household to a high standard. They also have an Estate Manager who looks after the gardens.
The clients are looking for an experienced Couple to cover the following duties:
- Driving Duties - Daily school runs morning and afternoon as well as weekly Monday and Friday drop off and pick up at boarding school.
- Driving the Principals to appointments, shopping and running errands, driving to Cornwall in the school holidays to take the family on holiday (the lady of the house is a non driver) so driving is a key part of the role
- Cleaning of the cars and ensuring they are serviced, MOT etc
- Maintenance duties in the household, dealing with contractors and liaising with the Principals and estate manager
- Assisting in the gardens when required
- Housekeeping duties to include cleaning/washing and Ironing
- Cooking simple family meals
- Shopping for the household
- Caring for the family dog when the family are away if he has not gone with them
Although there are no childcare duties as the parents are home full-time you should both be happy to work in a family enviornment and be happy to muck in as required with occasional supervision if they go out.
It's important that you both have a kind and warm personality, their youngest child has learning difficulties with her speech, she requires someone with patience who can support her when communicating.
Accommodation- A separate 2/3 bedroom Flat (newly renovated) it has it's own private garden - Possible well behaved dog would be considered
Start Date- Jan/Feb 2021
Working Week - 5 days per week (2 consecutive days off in the week)
Salary - £53K-£57K Gross combined depending on experience
Responsible Consultant - Hannah Mckeown
Job ID - 90737