Live in Couple Job, Buckinghamshire
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a flexible and proactive couple to join a busy Buckinghamshire family. The ideal couple will have 2+ years of experience in a similar role and will have a positive and friendly manner. As part of their daily routine, the couple is also required to clean the family's large office, which is located near the family home. Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
Our client is looking for someone who can work independently and has excellent attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be dependable, organised, honest, and willing to learn how to use various tools.
- All housekeeping responsibilities.
- Ability to work in all areas of laundry. Dry cleaning items should be identified and taken to the dry cleaners. Delicate items should be washed by hand.
- Wardrobe management.
- Take care of household shopping, such as unpacking home shopping deliveries, putting away expired items, and organising the fridge and freezer.
- Take care of the house-plants and flower arrangements.
- Keeping track of stock and maintaining the pantry.
- Clothing should be repaired and school labels sewed on.
- Unpacking family suitcases when they return from trips.
- Occasionally watching children. Aged 11 and 13.
- Making light meals for the family.
- Preparing guest rooms when we expect family and friends to stay.
Groundskeeper / All-rounder
Our client is looking for a dedicated individual who is physically fit and strong and someone who is willing to work outside in all weather conditions. Someone detail-oriented and capable of working on their initiative. Must be able to work with others and have the ability to take good care of garden plants.
- General garden maintenance to be performed in conjunction with a biweekly gardening service.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of patios, pathways, and steps.
- Keeping the water feature and spa facilities in good working order.
- DIY, painting, and decorating basics.
- Cleaning family cars.
- Window cleaning.
- The ability to operate the house systems.
- Boot cleaning and shoe polishing.
- Two dogs, feeding and exercising pets, and pet sitting when the family travels.
- Rabbit care when the family are away.
- Property security when the family travels.
- Driving responsibilities as needed.
- Run local errands.
- Window cleaning.
Both candidates must be happy to work within the home or office and be child and animal friendly.
Start date: As soon as possible
Working Week: Monday - Friday, with flexibility when required
Working Hours: 10 hours a day, between the family home and the office
Accommodation: 1 bedroom apartment, separate from the main house. (All bills included)
Driving: Ideally, both to drive, a car is provided + fuel
Salary: £57,000+ GPA – depending on experience