Live in Couple Job, Cheshire, the client would also consider a solo Housekeeper / Cook
We have a fantastic position for an experienced and professional couple offering Houseman / Housekeeper – Cook skill set to take care of a beautiful 8 bedroom country home. The property is surrounded by 50 acres of Woodland, meadows and formal gardens. This is the main residence for a busy businessman who splits his time between Cheshire and London. His grown up children live close by and are frequent visitors.
The ideal couple will have a strong private background, with shown longevity, working within a similar role. This is a hands on role for a pro-active couple.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Hands on Housekeeping
- Laundry, ironing & care of delicate fabrics
- Wardrobe management, shoe polishing
- Care of antiques, curtains, fine fabrics and silverware
- Cooking to a high standard
- Pantry / food stock management
- Household accounts
- Front of House, occasional service required
- Driving Duties, care of vehicles
- Property maintenance
- Care of Tennis court and indoor swimming pool
- Maintain fireplace settings
- Maintain Security & fire systems
- Boiler room systems & heating management
This role is suited to a discrete and committed couple who work well together and have a flexible attitude.
Start date: As soon as possible, for the right couple
Working week: Monday – Friday with occasional weekend work when required
Accommodation: 4 bedroom newly built detached house, with own garden. (Furnished or unfurnished) The client will cover the cost of the council tax, you must pay your own utilities. (No pets or dependents)
Driving: Ideally both to drive, a car is provided for work purposes
Salary: £60K to £70K depending on experience.
Job Reference number: 94220
Responsible consultants: Nicola Forster