Live in Couple Job, Dorset
We have a lovely position for an experienced and pro-active couple to join a family home in Dorset. The couple must offer the combined skills set of Maintenance, grounds care, with housekeeping and administrative skills in order to be suitable for this role. The household staff include a full time PA and full time Housekeeper, plus a gardener, the couple must work well with others and as part of a team.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- General builder/handyman/maintenance duties
- Care interior and exterior maintenance
- Care of outbuildings
- Assisting the gardener when required
- Maintain the outdoor tennis court
- Maintain the outdoor swimming pool
- Mechanical skills would be favourably considered.
- Security of the property on rotation
- Occasional driving, if and when required
- Assistance to the PA involving general secretarial duties. IT skills required
- Assist in the kitchen / help in the garden
- Help with housekeeping/cleaning responsibilities
The ideal candidates must be self-starters, energetic and self-motivated. They would like a couple who work with minimal instruction and have a mature and a positive attitude.
Start date: As soon as possible
Working week: 5 days a week, every other weekend is required on rotation
Accommodation: 3 bedroom cottage, bills included
Salary: Negotiable for the right couple, depending on experience
Driving: Both must drive, and have their own car
Job reference number: 94366
Responsible consultant: Nicola Forster