We have a truly once in a lifetime opportunity for a couple based in the much sought after Geneva, Switzerland location. This family of 6 require a couple to assist them in their new home as soon as it is possible for them to start. This well staffed location is informal and would require a personable, charismatic and friendly couple to join their team.
Dynamic of the role:
- Looking for a capable couple with a Housekeeper/Houseman skill set who are happy to work together as a team to maintain the interior/exterior of the household to a high standard.
- Must speak fluent English and (at least one of the couple) French
- Housekeeping duties (incl. laundry and ironing), some day to day table service, pet care, some PA duties/shopping and running errands for the house. Maintenance and care of the pool and vehicles and overseeing the outside contractors (gardeners etc).
- Driving duties: will include school runs, guest drop off’s, airport pick ups etc. You should be confident driving on both sides of the road.
- Candidates must be happy and able to prepare simple meals if required
- Some travel may be required (occasionally joining the family on holidays). Must be allowed to travel to the UK, Europe and the USA.
- Family has 4 children, couple must be happy to work alongside nannies and children.
- Working week: 5-6 days per week – Flexibility is required, to include weekends and evenings as needed.
- Accommodation: Brand new 1 bedroom apartment with kitchen, separate entrance at the rear.
If you would like to apply, please send your details over for the position as soon as possible
Job no. 87374
Consultant: Andy Hodges