A busy family based in Geneva are looking for an experienced Housekeeping couple who have worked together in the past. This family of 6 require a couple to assist them in their new home starting in Mid November. This well staffed location is informal and would require a personable, charismatic and friendly couple to join their team.
Dynamic of the role:
- Looking for a capable couple with a Housekeeper/Houseman skill set who are happy to work together as a team to maintain the interior/exterior of the household to a high standard.
- The candidates should both be efficient and dedicated Housekeepers with Private Experience on their CVS.
- Must speak fluent English and (at least one of the couple) French
- Housekeeping duties (incl. laundry and ironing), some day to day table service, pet care, some PA duties/shopping and running errands for the house. Maintenance and care of the pool and vehicles and overseeing the outside contractors (gardeners etc).
- Driving duties: will include school runs, guest drop off’s, airport pick ups etc. You should be confident driving on both sides of the road.
- Candidates must be happy and able to prepare simple meals if required but this is unlikely
- Some travel may be required (occasionally joining the family on holidays). Must be allowed to travel to the UK, Europe and the USA.
- Family has 4 children, couple must be happy to work alongside nannies and children.
- Working week: 5-6 days per week – Flexibility is required, to include weekends and evenings as needed.
- Accommodation: Brand new 1 bedroom apartment with kitchen, separate entrance at the rear.
- € 3.5K NET PER PERSON PER MONTH
If you would like to apply, please send your details over for the position as soon as possible
Job no. 87374
Consultant: Archie McClintock