Live in Couple Job Gloucestershire
We have a fantastic opportunity for a professional and mature couple to take of a truly beautiful large family home in Gloucestershire. The family use the property as a weekend home and during the school holidays.
The ideal couple will be discreet, switched on and have an eye for detail. The couple will be required to ensure the smooth running of the household and liaise with temporary staff and any external contractors. You will be the main point for call for any security issues on the estate.
The role will include the following:
- Primary point of contact for the Main House for the principal and their advisors.
- Keeping the house and guest accommodation clean and tidy always.
- Cleaning, Laundry, bed changes.
- Care of drapery, furniture, art, and chattels.
- Planning and cooking healthy family meals in conjunction with the principal.
- Food and other shopping to keep the house fully stocked for use.
- Oversee Security and Fire systems – first responder.
- House and animal sitting in conjunction with others (if necessary).
- Driving as required.
- Overseeing domestic staff and contractors in the house.
- Overseeing minor house and guest accommodation repairs.
- Planning/scheduling and undertaking deep cleaning of all the properties.
- Financial prudence and keeping financial records and information.
- Organising rubbish and waste recycling.
- Property Maintenance
- Swimming pool cleaning
- Basic operation, and maintenance of heating, plumbing, AV and other systems in the house and guest cottages.
- Laying fires and supplying firewood for the house.
Start date: As soon as possible
Working week: 5 days a week, flexibility is required to ensure the families needs are met
Accommodation: 3 bedroom Barn conversion
Salary: Negotiable for the right couple
Job reference number: 89942
Responsible consultant: Nicola Forster