Live in Couple Job, Hampshire
We have fantastic position for a Live in Couple to join a lovely family home in Hampshire. The family consists of parents and three young children. The ideal couple will have experience working within a similar role and enjoy a busy environment.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- All laundry, ironing and fabric care – arrange dry cleaning items
- Mothers help
- Cooking for the children, occasionally cooking for the family.
- Provisioning for the household
- Running errands
- Keeping the interior of the home orgainsed
- Garden Maintenance, working alongside a full time gardener
- Basic DIY and interior and exterior maintenance
- Keep the interior appliances in good working order
- Keep the logs stored and well stocked
- Be responsible for any deliveries
- Maintenance of the swimming pool
- Driving duties - local driving, train stations and school runs as and when required.
- Care of the family pets
This role would suit a flexible and energetic couple who are looking for a long term role.
Start date: For the right couple
Working week: Either - Sunday to Thursday OR Tuesday to Saturday
Accommodation: Newly refurbished 3 bedroom cottage, all bills included
Salary: Within Market Rate
Driving: Ideally both to drive
Job Reference number: 91228
Responsible consultant: Nicola Forster