Live in Temp Couple Job, Hampshire
We have a great temporary position for a professional and hardworking couple to take care of a busy family home from 19th-28th June, 2021. The family would really like some support to ensure they can relax and enjoy some quality time with their extended family and friends during this time. The family are looking for a great couple team, who have worked within a similar setting, one candidate must be a strong cook. They have a christening planned for the 27th June, so that day will be busier than most, so a helpful and pro-active would be ideal. They also have a lovely family dog and chickens.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Cooking 3 meals a day for the family. Child friendly couple required, no childcare but happy to help.
- Keeping the kitchen clean and tidy and having it ready for each day. Keep the house together -set up for meals and clean away.
- Menu Planning / keeping the fridge and cupboards stocked
- Local errands if and when needed
- Housekeeping, keeping the house clean and tidy throughout the period of time.
- Laundry, ironing and fabric care to include linen and ensuring the house is ready for family / friends to visit.
- Ensure the family and guest are taken care of. Front of house service
This would suit a pro-active and enthusiastic couple who are looking for some summer work.
Booking required: 19th-28th June, 2021.
Salary: £850 - £900 npw
Driving: Ideally one candidate to drive with own car
Accommodation: Self-contained apartment within the main house, separate entrance.
Job Reference number: 92090