Live in Couple Job, Hampshire
We have a lovely position for a professional and loyal couple to work for a delightful principal in Hampshire. The principal often travels so the security element is very important for this role and taking care of the dog. The property consists of 5 bedrooms and 10 acres of garden. There are also two rental properties that need overseeing.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Laundry, ironing and taking care of delicate items.
- Running errands
- Light cooking for the principal and occasional family lunches if required
- Gardening, formal and informal and care of a veg patch
- DIY and interior and exterior maintenance
- Care of the swimming pool
- House sitting
- Security of the property
- Driving, as and when required
- Animal care, one dog
The ideal couple will be reliable, discreet and trustworthy, as the client travels often you are required to ensure everything is taken care of.
Start date: July 2021
Working week: Monday – Friday (one weekend a month if required)
Accommodation: 1 bedroom self-contained apartment within the main house, (Top Floor, own entrance) well behaved dog welcome
Salary: £48,000 - £50,000 GPA
Driving: Ideally both to drive, one is essential
Responsible consultant: Nicola Forster
Job reference number: 87735