Live In Couple Job, Hampshire
We have a wonderful position for a hardworking, professional and discreet couple to assist our clients on their beautiful 9 acre rural property in Hampshire. The house, which has a tennis court and swimming pool, is on top of a hill with fantastic views. The principals split their time between London and this home in Hampshire, so it is essential the couple are self-motivated, have a great work ethic and work well as a team. The principals will be in residence for long weekends and occasional longer stays and the primary aim of this role will be to take care of all aspects of running the house and garden in between visits offering additional domestic support on occasions when the house is busy with guests.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Formal and informal gardening, - must be a knowledgeable gardener
- Woodlands to maintain.
- Use and maintenance of garden machinery, (tractor, mower, chainsaw, strimmer)
- Grounds maintenance
- Minor building repairs and property maintenance,
- Maintenance of swimming pool and tennis court
- Occasional driving duties for household and garden purposes,
- Sourcing and supervising contractors
- Day-to-day management of the maintenance budget
- Hands on cleaning, laundry and ironing
- Provisioning for household,
- Household administration tasks
- Security of the property
The principals are happy for the couple to share the responsibilities of taking care of the interior and exterior of the property. The ideal couple will be willing, positive, thorough, self-starting, practical and resourceful all-rounders with very high personal standards. Discretion and flexibility will also be vital. The principals value privacy when in residence. Both candidates are required to work within the Garden, the cleaning of the interior of the property is only required once a week and can be completed as a team.
Start date: As soon as possible:
Working week: Monday - Friday, flexibility required when the family have guests
Accommodation: 2 bedroom flat in self-contained building with countryside views, bills included -
Salary: £53 - £57k gross combined – (within market rate)
Driving: Essential both drive, a car can be provided for work purposes
Responsible consultant: Nicola Forster
Job reference number: 93453