Live in Couple Job, Hampshire
A family of 6 are looking for an energetic, proactive, and dedicated couple who have a long-term vision for their next role. Candidates must have a flexible and cheerful approach to work, be fond of children and animals and share a genuine love for countryside living.
They are a busy household with four school-age children between 14 & 4 years old (eldest is at boarding school) and would love to find a long-term couple to share the daily running of their home and gardens with
- Cleaning to a high standard throughout the home
- Laundry, ironing, and wardrobe management
- Care and cleaning of high-quality furnishings, fine art, and fabrics
- Provisioning and household organisation and management
- Overseeing 3rd parties including window cleaners, plumbers, electricians, dry cleaners, to ensure household is constantly in full working order
- Kitchen support and informal service when the family entertain
- Helping with planning family parties and entertaining
- Occasional food prep and cooking for the children/family
- Occasional help with the children and babysitting (there is a weekly nanny).
- Occasional school runs, must be a confident driver
- Animal care
Grounds/General Household responsibilities
- Household maintenance and general handy work throughout the house and grounds
- Confident gardening knowledge, duties include maintenance of flowerbeds, lawns, allotments and use of machinery (tractors/mowers etc). There will be support with outside gardener.
- Looking after cars
- Driving the family (school runs/airport runs)
- Liaising with security providers, service providers and monitoring systems.
- Overseeing 3rd parties including oil tanks, cess pit, car services/MOT
- Pool maintenance alongside contractor
- Machinery maintenance. alongside contractor
- Helping/serving when entertaining
- Help with caring for the family’s pets (1 large dog, 2 small dogs, 2 cats, and chickens/sheep/donkeys)
- Pet sit and house sit when the family are away
Start date: As soon as possible
Working week: 5 days, days off Tuesday & Wednesday (weekend off every 6 weeks)
Accommodation: 3 bed cottage with own garden provided next door. All bills included (except Wi-Fi) no pets or dependents
Driving: Essential both are confident drivers
Salary: £60- £70k depending on experience
Job reference number: 103150
Responsible consultant: Nicola Forster