Live in Couple Job, Hampshire
A semi-formal household are looking for an experienced couple to take care and organize their country residence. The ideal candidates must be forward thinkers with a pro-active attitude and work to a very high standard. The clients have multiple properties and often travel, so flexibility is key for when they are in residence.
When the Principals are in residence they will get a Chef and Butler for more formal lunches/dinners. They require a good Couple to manage the household.
Duties to include
- Take responsibility for all aspects of the running of the house
- Laundry, ironing and taking care of fine fabrics and delicate items
- Wardrobe management
- Nightly turn down service, when in residence
- Up-keep of furniture, art, china, silver and crystal
- Flower arranging
- Front of house, greet and take care of guests
- Unpacking and packing for Principal, family and guests if required
- Ensure stocks of wine and other beverages are correctly stored
- Menu Planning
- Family cooking and the dinner party events
- Shop locally for fresh produce to use alongside the produce from the vegetable and fruit garden
- Maintaining a menu book in which meals, dates and guests names are recorded
- Local errands and managing the household supplies
- Dealing with contractors
- Ensure all household equipment including lighting and AV systems are in sound working order – thorough check to be carried out well in advance of family and guests arriving.
- Maintenance of the interior and exterior of the property
- Garden and lawn maintenance and swimming pool care.
- Driving duties, principals and guests
- Care and valeting of Estate and Family Vehicles and Classic Cars
- Keep accurate household records and record petty cash expenditure
- Security of the property
Start date: As soon as possible
Accommodation: Immaculate 2 bedroom staff apartment with a separate entrance
Working week: 5 days a week, days off to be taken during the week
Salary: Circa £70k gross combined
Driving: Essential both candidates drive