Live in Couple Job, Kings Langley
We have a fantastic role for a pro-active and professional couple to take care of beautiful family home in Kings Langley. This is the main residence for a family of 5 along with their wonderful rescue animals. The exterior grounds of the property are roughly 5 acres., half of which are paddocks and stable areas, the remaining garden is a combination of formal and informal garden. The family have four rescue ponies that require lots of love and attention, there will also be rescue dogs joining the family in the future. It is very important the couple love animals and are happy to work alongside the family to ensure they are taken care of. The interior of the property consists of 5 en-suit bedrooms that are all used daily. The clients also have other properties which have tenants living in them close by, you will be required to liaise with the tenants regarding any work required and fix any maintenance issues on behalf of the client.
- Laundry, ironing and fabric care, minor clothing repairs
- Animal care, supply medication to the ponies and work alongside the groom to ensure morning and evening routines are kept.
- Dog walking will be included once they arrive.
- Running errands
- Household administrative tasks
- Liaise with contractors
- Interior and exterior maintenance and handyman responsibilities for the main household and the 3 family owned rental properties
- Garden maintenance, ( working alongside a weekly professional gardener)
- Care of outdoor equipment and garden machinery (must be confident with mowers, strimmers and a chain saw
- Take care of the spa facilities, ensure they are serviced, cleaned and are in good working order at all times.
- Must ensure the CCTV and alarm systems are good working order and regularly serviced
- Driving duties
- Pet sitting, when the family are not in residence - may include weekend support
- Security of the property when the family are not in residence.
This is a role well suitable to a Couple that love the rural lifestyle and are happy and confident around animals. This is a position for forward thinking candidates who are always one step ahead and manage their own time well and work to a high standard. Both of the couple need to speak fluent English, hold UK driving licences and must have worked within a main residence before.
Start date: For the right couple
Accommodation: 1 bedroom property behind the main residence, with own private garden,( no pets or dependents) All bills included
Working week: Monday - Friday (Occasional support is required for the animals at the weekend when the family are away)
Salary: £53,000 GPA
Driving: Ideally both to drive (must hold UK licences)
Job reference Number: 89864
Responsible consultant: Nicola Forster