Live in Couple Job, Jersey
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced couple to join a beautiful estate in Jersey. You will be replacing a couple who have recently retired after 13 years. The ideal couple will have previous private household experience and work well with others.
Duties to include:
- Care of antiques, brass, silver and delicate items
- Laundry & ironing
- Occasional assistance in the kitchen. Good basic home cooking skills.
- DIY experience
- Help with exterior maintenance of the main property and local rental properties
- Knowledge / experience with maintaining boats (not essential but would be useful)
- Supporting the full time gardener
- Occasional care of the family pets (the couple must love animals)
- Happy to do the odd car journey
- Pool and hot tub maintenance
Start date: As soon as possible
Working week: 5 days a week, (Days off will be - Wednesday and Thursday) but during quieter times weekends can be taken instead. Pets allowed.
Accommodation: 3 bedroom Bungalow with own garden, and also use of outbuilding sand all bills included except telephone
Salary: Negotiable for the right couple (Within market rate)
Job reference number: 89657
Responsible consultant: Nicola Forster