Live in Couple Job, Kent
We have a lovely position for a calm and dedicated couple to take care of a rural traditional Farmhouse in Kent. This is the main residence for two principals. The exterior role is Full time, and the interior role can be Part time.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Laundry, linen, ironing, and fabric care
- Provisioning for the household
- Running errands
- Occasional informal cooking for the two main principals
- Informal gardening (Working along two part time formal gardeners)
- Groundsman duties
- Seasonal changes
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- Care of the tennis court, swimming pool and water features.
- Driving responsibilities
- Animal care 2x Labradors
This is the ideal role for a couple who have patience and who are warm and friendly in nature and must love dogs.
Start date: For the right couple
Accommodation: 3 bedroom cottage (All bills included, a small dog would be considered)
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 GPA
Working week: Monday – Friday
Driving: Essential and ideally both to drive
Job reference number: 103344
Responsible consultant: Nicola Forster