Temporary Couple Summer Job in La Rochelle, Western France A fantastic returning Client on Greycoat Lumleys is looking for a pro-active Couple to take care of their two beautiful properties near La Rochelle. They require the Couple from early June until early September. There are two properties situated next to each other, with a large swimming pool, outside dining area and large gardens. The number of guests will vary from week to week and there may be times when the properties are empty. At the beginning of the role the couple will be responsible for opening up the two properties, setting up the outside furniture, power washing surfaces and a deep clean of the properties to ensure they are ready for the summer months. The number of guests can vary from 6 – 16 people. General duties will include
- Housekeeping duties, to ensure the properties are kept clean and tidy throughout the booking.
- Laundry of bed linen, and internal fabrics
- Menu planning - for advanced bookings
- Light cooking (for the guests that require this service, additional payment will be given on these occasions)
- Collecting pastries from the local bakery,
- Keep the properties stocked, shop for food / supplies at local markets
- Setting up breakfast, ensuring the guests needs are met
- Opening the pool in the mornings
- Tending to the garden and outside areas and some pool maintenance in conjunction with a local caretaker.
Other duties will include driving the family and guests to local locations and occasional airport drop off and collections. One driver is essential, two would be ideal. Ideally the couple would have their own car. Basic French would be an advantage but not essential Dates: June – September 2021 Salary: £600 net per week plus a discretional bonus Accommodation: Provided onsite Responsible consultant: Consultant: Archie McClintock