Live in Couple Job, Leicestershire - the client would also consider solo candidates
We have a lovely position for an experienced and dedicated couple to take of a beautiful 4 bedroom property in Leicestershire, this is the main residence for a single gentleman who is looking for a warm, pro-active and flexible couple.
Duties to include:
- Housekeeping, including silver/brass care.
- Laundry, ironing fabric care
- Meals for the gentleman, light breakfast and lunch plus evening meal.
- Occasional dinners for his friends and family. To be planned, cooked and served/cleared.
- Household admin duties
- Arranging maintenance/repairs,
- Formal gardening, flower beds, lawns and hedges, to keep the exterior well-manicured
- Care and up keep of the entertainment barn.
- Care of tennis court, swimming pool.
- DIY and Maintenance of the interior and exterior
- Maintenance of tools.
- Local errands such as, dry cleaning, shopping etc.
- Weekly shopping
- Record keeping – cash float and credit card.
- Car maintenance, arranging service, cleaning.
- Must like dogs. (3 dogs on site sometimes more belonging to gentleman’s daughter who also lives in an adjoining property)
This position is well suited to a patient, committed and understanding couple, with a good sense of humour, who manage their own time well and enjoy domestic life.
Start date: As soon as possible
Accommodation: 2 bedroom accommodation provided on the estate, separate from the main house. - A dog would be considered
Working week: 5 days a week ( mixture of weekends off or weekdays)
Driving: Occasional driving required
Salary: £50 - £55k gross combined
Job reference number: 97262
Responsible consultant: Nicola Forster