Live In Couple Job London
Fantastic Job for an old client of Greycoat Lumleys who require an experienced Couple for to look after their large London home which is modern and has been renovated to a high specification.
They require a Household Couple who will work together as a team running the household. You will be responsible for looking after the home and ensuring the house is immaculate at all times.
A family of 3, 2 adults and a baby live at the house and often have friends and family visiting so as a Couple you must be flexible and be happy to turn your hands to serving drinks and welcoming guests when they arrive and acting as front of house informal service, however the clients are formal at times when entertaining but in the main the house has a relaxed atmosphere.
The client is looking for an experienced couple who can run their home and ensure its smooth running, they are busy and need a couple with flexibility and discretion is key.
This is a family home where the Principals live full-time, they can travel for periods of time 1-3 months on occasions which does mean you will be responsible for the security and looking after the dogs. This is a great position for a Couple who wish to be in London with a structured working week who love dogs as much as the client does!
- Hands on cleaning, laundry and ironing
- Family cooking and occasional dinner parties however caterers are brought in for large parties
- Shopping for the household
- General household maintenance and liaising with contractors and suppliers – lots of technology systems in place so you must be confident in using technology systems.
- Driving duties daily in and around London, taking care of the household vehicles ensuring services and M.O.Ts carried out
- Front of house duties including serving meals and drinks when guests in residence,
- General Household admin
- Helping look after 2 small dogs and letting them out in the morning, feeding them and looking after them while they are away
- You should be child friendly and be willing to assist the nanny or mum if required
- Accommodation Excellent accommodation – Flat attached to the house with a separate entrance
- Start date: November/December 2020
- Days 5.5 days per week - Usual hours are Monday to Friday 8am-6pm, with Saturday off and working Sunday between 10am -2pm (client can be flexible some weekends)
- Drivers at least one to drive
- Salary £55K+ Gross combined
- Responsible Consultant: Hannah Mckeown - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job ID: 88382