Live in Couple Job, Loughborough Leicestershire - start asap - £60,000+ gpa - separate 2 bed accommodation provided (pets considered)
A returning clients of Greycoat Lumleys is looking for a dedicated couple to look after a beautiful 4 bedroom property in rural Leicestershire. This is the main residence for a single gentleman who is looking for a warm, pro-active and flexible couple. Other family members live locally. You will be working alongside the existing Housekeeper who works part-time for the gentleman.
Duties to include:
- Housekeeping, including silver/brass care.
- Laundry, ironing fabric care
- Companionship / reminding him to take his medications
- Preparing light meals for the gentleman
- Occasional dinners for his friends and family. To be planned, cooked and served/cleared.
- Household admin duties
- Arranging maintenance/repairs,
- Formal gardening, flower beds, lawns and hedges, to keep the exterior well-manicured
- Care and up keep of the entertainment barn.
- Care of tennis court, swimming pool.
- DIY and Maintenance of the interior and exterior
- Maintenance of tools.
- Local errands such as, dry cleaning, shopping etc.
- Weekly shopping
- Record keeping – cash float and credit card.
- Car maintenance, arranging service, cleaning.
- Driving locally (hospital appointments for example) and very occasionally driving to London on a weekend if the Chauffeur is not available
- Must like dogs (belonging to a family member who lives nearby)
This position is well suited to a patient, committed and understanding couple, with a good sense of humour, who manage their own time well and enjoy domestic life.
Start date: As soon as possible
Accommodation: 2 bedroom accommodation provided on the estate, separate from the main house. - A dog would be considered
Working week: 5 days a week Monday to Friday with some flexibility on weekends 40 hours per week each
Driving: Occasional driving required
Salary: £60,000+ gpa
Contact Laura Harrall Managing Consultant for Leicestershire 01298 600 414 email@example.com