Live in Couple Job, Norfolk
We have a fantastic position for an energetic and hardworking couple to join a busy family home in Norfolk, 10 minutes from the coast. The ideal couple will have previous experience working within a similar role, have a warm and friendly personality and be child friendly.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Laundry, ironing and fabric care
- Care of fine art, antiques and delicate items
- Occasional childcare and proxy parenting (3 children, 10, 8, and 3)
- Family cooking
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- Care of the swimming pool
- Grounds maintenance
- Garden maintenance
- Keep the oil tanks fully stocked
- Houseman responsibilities
- Care of the family dog if and when required
- Security of the property when the family travel
- Driving duties, to include schools runs, airport and train pick up and drops offs.
- Keep the vehicles valeted and serviced and fully fuelled
This is a Monday - Friday role, however the clients will require assistance 2 weekends a month, planned in advance with two days off during that week.
Start date: As soon as possible
Accommodation: 2 bedroom bungalow, all bills included
Driving: Essential both drive, car provided for work purposes only.
Working week: 5 days a week
Salary: £53 - £60k depending on experience
Responsible consultant: Nicola Forster
Job reference number: 93410