Live in Couple Job, South Oxfordshire
We have a fantastic opportunity for a professional, forward thinking couple to take care of a luxurious country house in the beautiful location of South Oxfordshire. The house is situated within 20 acres of beautiful gardens, a meadow and a newly designed wall garden.
The country house has recently been renovated and completed to the highest of standards. The family use this home as their country residence and are in residence roughly Thursday through to Monday, however they can be their full time. The family would love to entertain more, so a high standard of service is required. The clients are looking for an experienced couple to work to an impeccable standard and take pride in their work, show initiative and attention to detail to take care of their lovely home. The lady of the house is very involved with the running of the home, so a couple who take instruction well is desired. There is extra cleaning support to cover the busier times and your days off.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Hands on cleaning, taking care of fine furnishings, delicate items and antiques throughout: to include, china, silver wear, marble and household fixtures.
- To maintain the already implemented organisational plans of the country house
- Service - wine knowledge and to include formal and informal service
- Butler duties, to ensure the family and guests are treated to a wonderful visit
- Someone who enjoys traditional family cooking and happy to cater for up to 10 people.
- Oversee and manage the servicing and daily running of the interior security systems and high tech fixtures and features of the residence.
- To ensure the indoor swimming pool, spa and gym are kept to a high standard.
- Oversee the day to day running of the household and deal with contractors.
- Security of the property
- Running local errands
- Occasional driving duties,
- Occasional animal care of the two family dogs when the family travel(Must love dogs)
This role would suit a couple who work well together managing the interior of the house, manage their time efficiently and have an enthusiasm for service and front of house. This is a non-smoking residence.
- Start date: Flexible for the right couple. (Ideally as soon as possible)
- Accommodation: Fully furnished and renovated to an extremely high standard 1bed accommodation (A small dog would be considered – Sorry no cats.)
- Driving ideally both to drive, (one is essential and you must own your own car)
- Working Week: 5 days a week, Days off are Tuesday & Wednesday
- Salary: £55 - £60k Gross combined
Job reference Number: 88988
Responsible Consultant: Nicola Forster