Live in Couple Job, Oxfordshire.
We have a lovely position for a warm and friendly couple to join a busy family home in Oxfordshire. The ideal couple will have previous experience working within a similar position. The family is a family 5 and are looking for an energetic and outgoing couple to join their lovely home. The family are big foodies, so a strong confident family cook is ideal alongside a child friendly housekeeper.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Laundry, ironing and fabric care
- Assistance with the children, working alongside their nannies
- Confident family cooking alongside the occasional dinner party
- Houseman duties
- Light groundsman duties
- Liaise with contractors
- Interior maintenance
- Security of the property, ( ideally a candidate with a military background)
- Driving duties if and when required.
This role would suit a pro-active, flexible and positive couple, who work well with others and who are happy to help where needed.
Start date: Autumn 2021
Working week: 5 days a week, to include two weekends a month
Accommodation: Newly renovated 2 bedroom flat, with small garden - a small dog is welcome
Salary: Within market rate
Driving: Ideally both to drive
Job references number: 91178
Responsible consultant: Nicola Forster