Live in Management Couple Job, Oxfordshire
We have a position for a Hands on Management couple to take care of a beautiful property in Oxfordshire. The ideal couple will have a professional and discreet attitude and work to a high standard. You will be responsible for the main house and the guest house.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Housekeeping, laundry and ironing,
- Wardrobe management, seasonal changes and shoe cleaning
- Periodic deep cleaning carpets and upholstery, polishing brass, silver, mirrors, glass, light fixtures, and chandeliers
- Maintaining hard floor surfaces eg. Waxing
- Daily Cooking-healthy meals, vegetables, fruits, salads etc.
- Serving meals (mostly dinner)
- Laying table, clearing up after meals
- Assistance with dinner parties and events
- General household errands e.g. local shopping, post letters
- Collecting morning newspapers
- Driving e.g. airport runs, local errands
- Valeting cars
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- Organise and liaise with contractors for ongoing servicing of mechanical and electrical and other items windows, AV etc
- Pet care, feeding the cat, and possibly walking a dog
- Looking after the swimming pool and spa facilities
- Checking boiler pressure, bleeding radiators, refilling wood pellets (boiler).
- Manage supplies and deliveries of house-hold consumables (e.g. wood pellets for boiler)
- Fireplace – clearing and laying of fire, collecting logs
- Checking security systems, intruder, fire and CCTV
In addition it would be great for these areas to be taken care of, however a gardener could be employed.
Fruit/vegetable picking from the garden
Maintaining courtyard gardens, mowing, watering plants, cleaning windows, pathways and steps
Raking leaves, jet washing exterior areas, and outdoor furniture
Start date: For the right couple
Working Week: Monday – Friday -Split shifts (two weekends a month)
Accommodation: A self-contained apartment
Salary: £57,000 - £65,000 GPA
Responsible consultant: Nicola Forster
Job reference number: 92182