Live in Couple Job, Oxfordshire.
We have a fantastic position for a hands on, pro-active Couple to join a beautiful estate in Oxfordshire. This is a fully staffed household, the ideal couple will have a great attitude, work well with others and be flexible in their duties. The property is mainly used at the weekend, but there will be weekdays that they will reside at the property too. The family love animals, so a couple who are pet friendly is essential.
- Care of fine furnishings, delicate items, silver, art work and antiques
- Laundry, ironing and fabric care
- Household shopping and local errands
- Liaise with the exterior team with fresh produce from the Kitchen garden
- Houseman duties
- Fleet management - bikes, quads, classic car collection
- Ensuring vehicles are serviced and working at all times
- CCTV and security - point of contact and key holder
- DIY & interior maintenance
- Basic swimming pool maintenance (training can be provided)
- Liaise with contractors
- Assist the grounds team if and when required
- Driving duties when required
- Animal care, feed, walk and pet sit as and when required
This is a lovely role for a couple who are looking for a long term position, have a discreet and professional manner and work well as part of a team. This is a live in role, the couple will be the only live in members of the team and therefore are point of call for the security of the property. This is a great role for an enthusiastic, energetic and positive couple.
Start date: For the right couple
Accommodation: 2 bedroom accommodation
Working week: 5 days a week, days off to be taken during the week (With one agreed weekend off a month)
Salary: £53,000 - £60,000
Job reference number: 92512
Responsible Consultant: Nicola Forster