Live in Couple Job, Surrey
We are looking for a mature experienced Housekeeping couple to provide high levels of service for a lovely family in the heart of Surrey. We are looking for a couple who are highly flexible, have good initiative and has acute attention to detail. You will also be fit and energetic with good life skills, happy to take on all tasks and be part of the family. You need to pet friendly as they have a small dog and you must have a clean driving license (manual car provided) and be willing to house sit and occasionally babysit.
- Laundry, ironing and fabric care and maintenance
- Quarterly wardrobe management and cupboard and spring clean
- School run during term time.
- Childcare for 13-year-old, including occasional proxy parenting and babysitting
- Organising house.
- Provisioning for the household
- Cooking daily healthy meals.
- Walking the small family dog.
- House sitting when family are away.
- Running local errands
- Gardening formal and informal 1-2 acres
- Use of garden machinery
- Pool maintenance
- Basic interior and exterior DIY and maintenance
- Liaise with contractors
- Manage interior service schedules
- Managing dates for car services, MOT’s, Tax etc.
- Driving duties
Start date: As soon as possible
Accommodation Available: Self-contained private annex with private entrance and private garden. Ground floor living / kitchen and shower room. Upstairs bedroom. Wi-Fi. All bills included. (A small dog might be considered)
Working week: Monday – Friday, 50 hours a week, 7am – 6pm during term, 8am start during school holidays
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 GPA
Driving: Essential, car provided for work purposes
Job reference number: 95578
Responsible consultant: Nicola Forster