Live in Couple Job, Surrey
We have a great position for an experienced and professional to take care of a part time residence in Surrey. The two main principals use the home on the occasional weekend and for longer breaks, the property will only be used for approximately 6 months throughout the year. The ideal couple, will have worked within a similar role and have a flexible and discreet attitude.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Laundry, ironing and good knowledge of fine fabrics
- Wardrobe management, and dry cleaning arrangements
- Cooking skills – healthy meals following the family requirements, extra help will be arranged for bigger dinner parties
- Service and table presentation skills
- Front of house, greet the family and guests
- Daily maintenance of the property
- Take care of the swimming pool and gym
- Oversee the household accounts and provisioning
- Security of the property
- Driving duties, when and if required.
- Take care of the alarms and be Tech savvy & computer literate
When the family are in residence it will be longer hours and days but there will be down time when they are not there. You need to be self-starters and manage your own time well. The house and grounds need to be kept to a high standard at all times.
Start date: September
Working week: 5 Days a week, flexibility when the family are in residence
Accommodation: A wing within the main house, no pets of dependents
Salary: £60k gross combined
Driving: Essential (one driver)
Job Reference: 88390
Responsible consultant: Nicola Forster