Live IN Handyman - Gardener Job, Hampshire
We have a lovely role for an experienced Handyman / Gardener to take care of beautiful weekend home in rural Hampshire. This would be fantastic role for a dedicated candidate who is happy to take care of both the formal gardens along with maintenance duties and odd jobs around the household.
Duties to include
- Formal gardening,
- Take care of the large flower beds
- Lawn care
- Keep the hedges and shrubs well manicured.
- Vegetable garden
- Green house
- Seasonal maintenance
- Maintenance to include an out door tennis court
- DIY of the interior and exterior of the property and barn.
- Painting and decorating
- Driving duties
- Take of the 4 vehicles and garden machinery
- Occasional care of the family dog
The clients are looking for a switched on, discreet and professional candidate
Start date: ASAP
Working week: Monday - Friday, (Being flexible with occasional help at weekends)
Accommodation: 2 bedroom gate house, (a partner/dependant are welcome)
Salary: £27,000 Gross per Annum
Job reference number: 98600
Responsible consultant: Hannah McKeown