Part Time Live In Governess Job in Guernsey, start ASAP
A friendly family based in Guernsey seeks to hire an academic coach/governess for 4 year old boy. Ideal candidate should be flexible to travel when needed.
Looking for an English language governess with a background in Education.
Live in (separate accommodation) or Live out
- Governess with an academic background
- Well-educated, teaching qualifications preferred
- Must be able to drive
- Teaching qualification is a must
- Providing academic and pastoral support for the child
- Managing and overseeing both the formal and informal education of the child
- Assisting the child and parents with development at school
- Designing, preparing and delivering high-quality lessons in tandem with school curriculum
- Encouraging critical thinking, self-reflection to support lifelong learning and continuous
- Improvement of the child through the development of such programs.
Working hours: 2.45 pm - 7pm during the school week and Saturday morning 9am - 1pm
School holidays - 9am to 5pm - Monday to Friday
Guernsey (term time) until September 2021, possibility of moving to London from September 2021
Salary: Up to £60,000GPA for the right candidate
4 weeks annual paid holiday
Consultants – Kelly Maia
Greycoat Lumleys job reference – 88973
Please send your CV directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, we are only able to respond to successful candidates.