Live in Sole Handyman - Gardener Job, Hampshire
We have a lovely role for an experienced Handyman / gardener to take care of beautiful weekend home in rural Hampshire. This would be fantastic role for a dedicated candidate who is happy to take care of both the formal gardens along with maintenance duties and odd jobs around the household.
Duties to include
- Formal gardening,
- Take care of the large flower beds
- Lawn care
- Keep the hedges and shrubs well manicured.
- Vegetable garden
- Green house
- Seasonal maintenance
- Maintenance to include an out door tennis court
- DIY of the interior and exterior of the property and barn.
- Painting and decorating
- Driving duties
- Take of the 4 vehicles and garden machinery
- Occasional care of the family dog
The clients are looking for a switched on, discreet and professional candidate.
Start date: For the right candidate
Working week: Monday - Friday, with flexibility
Accommodation: 2 bedroom gate house, ( a partner is welcome)
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000 GPA
Job reference number: 87833
Responsible consultant: Nicola Forster