Live in Housekeeper / Companion job near Andover, Hampshire
Live in Housekeeper /Companion required near Andover, Hampshire Start End of April Salary £31-35k+ Gross Per annum ( Approx £450-500npw)
An experienced housekeeper / Companion is sought to support a single lady- looking after her and her little dog and beautiful six bedroomed small Elizabethan Manor . The lady is elderly and mobile but does require driving her to social engagements. (No personal care is required) . We are looking for someone who is kind, organised, patient and energetic with a bright, positive personality, lots of common sense and a sense of humour who loves the countryside and spending time with people. You must be a team player, a PA, Chef , cleaner (3-mornings) and gardener are employed as well.
Duties to include
- Hands on Housekeeping, Cleaning , Washing and Ironing in conjunction with a daily cleaner who comes in part time ( Once lock down lifted)
- Driving the client to appointments, shopping and social engagements when required
- Occasional guests - mainly family
- Cooking 2 days per week ( Light breakfast, Main meal at Lunch and a light supper) on Chefs day off - to cook to a good level - she enjoys traditional, fresh and high standard dishes and she will hold very occasional lunch parties.
- You will discuss menus with the chef - . Vegetables and fruit are available from the kitchen garden .
- Shopping and running errands
Partners and pets cannot be accommodated.
You will need to be a confident driver and have your own car. However, a staff car is provided for work purposes.
Hours Monday – Friday 5 days per week- approx Monday & Tuesday (8am-2pm - 4.30pm to 8pm) - Wed, Thurs, Fri (8am -2pm & 4.30-6.30) coming in at about 43 hours per week
Accommodation Separate 1 bed annex in a barn conversion ( you must cover electricity bills)
Salary £31-35k+ Gross per annum
Start End April
Job Reference 92193
Consultant to contact ;-Rebecca Liljeros