Live In OR Out Housekeeper/Dog Nanny/Cook Job in Guildford
Start: December 2021
Salary £17k Gross Per Hour (up to 30 hours)
Lovely couple with grown children seek a live in housekeeper for their beautiful 6 bed country Manor. You will be intelligent, practical and energetic with a good grasp of spoken English.
Our clients have had long term staff in the past and highly value honest, discreet and hard workers in return, they provide a warm and informal home.
It is essential that you are happy to be flexible and that you love dogs, they have 2 large energetic dogs who you will be helping with, and caring for when the principals are away. This may mean a single night or a week or two at a time. The dogs are well behaved but very large and will need someone who can control them with a confident demeanour.
You need to be proactive, self-motivated and able to take ownership of the role, being responsible for and running the house when the principals are away and working seamlessly with the gardener to pick produce in their kitchen garden.
You will stay on the property in a newly renovated separate 2 bedroom flat. All bills will be paid except internet. Partners and pets considered.
Duties to include;
- Hands on Cleaning and housekeeping
- Washing and Ironing
- Changing beds
- Occasionally for visiting grown up children
- Household tasks like changing lightbulbs
- Simple PA duties, dealing with contractors and deliveries
- Running errands and shopping
- Security and housesitting when family is away
- Watering potted plants and sweeping the pavements as needed
- Using fresh ingredients from the kitchen garden
- Buying fresh and local produce
- Cooking healthy and nutritious meals, family style cooking and preparation
- Only cooking when needed
- Dog sitting when couple are away
- Walking the two large dogs
- Letting outside and picking up waste
- Taking to vets or groomers
Driving essential, Must have own car for personal use but car could be provided for work purposes if necessary.
Hours 30 hours per week with flexibility extra day rates paid for dog and house sitting as negotiated with the client
Rate: £26,500 gpa
Accommodation newly renovated 2 bed accommodation - Partner and pets considered.
Job ID: 95571
Contact: Shannon Anderson (email@example.com)