Live in Housekeeper / Cook job
A friendly family in Hampstead Garden Suburbs are looking for a child friendly Live in Housekeeper/Cook to help them out. Mum and dad have twins aged 11 and a 6 year old. Dad works full time and mum is around and hands on. The family have two small dogs.
They already employ a part time cleaner to help you out who works 3 full days a week.
Your duties will include:
• Daily cleaning, laundry & ironing
• Family cooking / assisting mum
• Babysitting up to two nights each week on your working days if required. Optional would be some Saturday nights but would be paid as extra.
• Helping with the children in the evenings at dinner time
• Dog walking
The ideal candidate will be child friendly, caring, warm and looking for longevity.
House: 4 storeys, 5 bedrooms
Hours: Monday – Friday. 9.5 or 10 hours a day. Two options you can choose from;
- 6.30am – 12.00pm & 4.00pm – 8.00pm (9.5 hours a day)
- 6.30am – 7.30pm with 3 hour break in the day (10 hours a day)
Accommodation: Your own private bedroom and bathroom with kitchenette
Salary: £500 - £550 net per week
Vacancy Number: 98763
Consultant to contact: Dominique Keen